Terms and Conditions - Our Cancellation Policy
1. 7-Day cooling off period from the day of purchase for full refund (less a AU$10 cancellation fee).
2. After the cooling off period tickets are nonrefundable.
3. If you are able to find a replacement for your booking then the above cancellation terms will not apply.
a) Live In Flow will not be responsible for finding a suitable replacement, it is the responsibility of the ticket holder.
b) Transfers must be advised and completed no later than 2 days prior to the event start date.
4. We reserve the right to cancel the workshop if it is not meeting the workshop minimum. If we do so, you will be refunded in full.
5. If we find that the workshop is not a good fit for you, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation, in which case your payments will be fully refunded.
6. If the change or cancellation is due to force major (i.e. political unrest, war or threat of war, riots, civil strife, closure of airports or ports, industrial disputes, terrorist activity, natural and nuclear disasters, fire, Acts of God, adverse weather or other similar events beyond the control of Live In Flow Retreats, there will be no refunds given. Please ensure your travel insurance policy covers you for any cancellations.